Guernsey Christmas Breaks
Hotel Jerbourg is delighted to be opening the doors once again for Guernsey Christmas Breaks.
This three night celebration Christmas package provides the option to extend your break either side for as long as you wish - subject to availability. Here's what's included . . . .
1st Day - Partridge in a Pear Tree . . .
Christmas Eve, 24th December
• Hot Chocolate and Stollen on arrival, afternoon to unwind.
• Opportunity to start the Great Jerbourg Quiz
• Dinner, Wine and Cheese Tasting.
2nd Day - Two Turtle Doves . . .
Christmas Day, 25th December
• Merry Christmas! Bucks Fizz breakfast in the Restaurant
• Traditional Christmas Day Lunch
• Light Evening Buffet
3rd Day - Three French Hens . . .
Boxing Day, 26th December
• Breakfast in the main Restaurant
• Dinner followed by Mulled Cider and Mince Pies in the Bar.
• Followed by the results of the Christmas Quiz
4th Day - Four Calling Birds . . . .
• Final Breakfast and Departure . . . or not!
• Guests are welcome to arrive earlier or extend their Christmas Breaks. See extra nights below.
Extra nights: £70.00 per person per night half board.
Supplements per night: £40.00 superior room.
Sole occupancy discount available in standard rooms only.
Children sharing with 2 adults are charged at £100 per child (max 2 per room).
£100 per person deposit required on booking.
Full payment due 1st December 2019.
Prices shown are per person and based on two people sharing a standard sea facing double or twin room.
All bookings must be made direct with Hotel Jerbourg Guernsey.
This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
All offers are subject to availability.
A lovely place with great views and great staff.
Penny - Australia